Acle – Parish Hall Group
Wednesday nights at Acle Parish Hall
Norwich Road, Acle, NR13 3BY
The Wednesday group meet in the comfortable and cosy village hall-like atmosphere of the Acle Parish Hall. You’ll find the community spirit immediately inviting, making this a great environment for both new singers and accomplished voices to express themselves.
Your Wednesday night group is hosted by Matt Emerson, a founding member of Invidia Voices. A skilled and passionate musician in his own right, he understands how to relate to all levels of singer and help you bring out the best in your own abilities.
You will be welcomed to the rehearsal by our fantastic buddies Fiona (left) and Sue. They will answer your questions and make sure you have everything you need to start singing!
The group runs from 7.30pm until 9.00pm and there is full parking available in the Bugden’s car park opposite the Parish Hall. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled in before the start.
If you would like to try out the Acle Invidia singing group, then why not come and have your first two sessions on us? Follow this link to sign up for your first Free Taster.
In case you would like to learn a little bit more about our Acle tutor Matt, we have quizzed him for your benefit:
- Your Favourite Invidia song:
Fairytale of New York.
- Your biggest pet peeve:
When no one lets you go at a junction. How rude!
- Your tipple of choice:
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would you choose and why?
24… Because I didn’t have a bad back then!
- If you could choose anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would you choose as your mentor?
- If you could learn how to do anything to the highest standard, what would it be and why?
Kuk Sool Won Martial Art because it stands for everything I want my life to be about.
- If you could go back to the age of 21 and give yourself 3 pieces of advice, what would they be?
Travel more before having kids, cut out sugar from your diet & start a website called Facebook! ;P
- Name 3 items on your bucket list:
Swim with Great White sharks, World school my children, Go on a Bear Grylls survival weekend!
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
A computer game that didn’t work from a car boot sale…:/
- Musical Guilty Pleasures that you don’t really want to admit to (go on):
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Day Trade.
- What job would you be absolutely terrible at? Day trading.
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning gold for?
Speed nappy changing!
- If you had infinite funds to build the house of your dreams, what would the finished house look like? 100% eco off-grid, ocean view.
- What’s your claim to fame? Chatting up the “Cheeky Girls” at a gig!
- What can’t you live without (apart from friends and family)?
A good quality frying pan!
- What is something you think everyone should totally do at least once in their life?
A paid gig.
- Apart from musical instruments, what’s worth spending more on to get the best of?
- Apart from the obvious (i.e.: any social media sites or YouTube/ Netflix/ Amazon/ Google etc), what website do you visit most often?
- What are you absolutely determined to do/ achieve in the next 12 months?
Go to Costa Rica!