North Walsham – The Atrium
Mondays in North Norfolk at the Atrium, North Walsham High School
The Annex (The Atrium), North Walsham High School, Spenser Avenue, North Walsham, NR28 9HZ
Singing is always better when there’s a sense of occasion. That’s exactly what you get with our North Walsham group, located in the impressive annex of the Atrium performance centre at the high school.
The North Walsham group started in the middle of 2015 and the group have developed such an exciting and positive energy! Established members are so keen to make you feel warm and welcome. Having fun is a must amongst the ‘Walsham Warblers’!
Your host for the evening is national Blues Awards nominee Charlotte Joyce. She is an excellent performer and mentor who is able to guide you through the harmonies and voices for all of our songs, helping you blossom as an Invidia member.
You will be welcomed to the group by our fantastic buddies, Sam (left) and Andy (right), who will answer all of your questions and make sure you have everything you need to start singing!
The evening runs from 7.30pm until 9.00pm. Please arrive around 10-15 minutes early for a relaxed start. Full parking facilities are available on site.
Want to start singing with our North Walsham group? Follow this link to book your first session on us!
We asked Charlotte a few questions, why not find out a bit more about our North Walsham tutor before you meet her in person:
- Your Favourite Book (or top 3 if you can’t choose!): MORTAL ENGINES –PHILLIP REEVE.
- Your Favourite Invidia song: PROUD MARY.
- Your Dream holiday destination: ANYWHERE WARM WITH A POOL & SPA & NO TEENAGERS!
- Your biggest pet peeve: WHY THE CATS ALWAYS MANAGE SO MUCH SLEEP YET ALWAYS ACT TIRED.
- Your dream car: CONVERTIBLE BEETLE.
- Your tipple of choice: BAILEY’S.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would you choose and why? THIS DOESN’T APPEAL FRANKLY AS THE BENEFITS OF ANY ONE AGE ALWAYS HAS A DOWNSIDE!!
- If you could learn how to do anything to the highest standard, what would it be and why? BE ABLE TO SPEAK EVERY LANGUAGE…
- What was the last movie that made you cry? MOST, BUT LES MIS DOES IT EVERY TIME!
- Name 3 items on your bucket list: DOING A CATTLE DRIVE IN AMERICA, VISIT NEW ORLEANS DURING MARDI GRAS, SPEND A LONG TIME ON A REMOTE ISLAND.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? CHOCOLATE!
If you could change your name to anything, what would you choose and why? LADY CHARLOTTE J I COULD JUSTIFY HAVING SERVANTS!
- Musical Guilty Pleasures that you don’t really want to admit to (go on): PERFORMING IN AN ABBA TRIBUTE WAS A LOT OF FUN.
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning gold for? SLEEPING THROUGH THE ALARM CLOCK.
- If you had infinite funds to build the house of your dreams, what would the finished house look like? VERY LARGE! SPIRAL STAIRCASES AND PORTRAITS WITH MOVING EYES & SECRET PASSAGEWAYS WHICH LED TO DIFFERENT WORLDS –HOGWARTS I GUESS WITHOUT THE CREEPY BITS!
- What are the small things that make your day better? LATTE.
- What’s your claim to fame? PERFORMING AT WEMBLEY.
- What can’t you live without (apart from friends and family)?” CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE.
- What is something you think everyone should totally do at least once in their life? RIDE A HORSE.
- Apart from musical instruments, what’s worth spending more on to get the best of? ICECREAM.
- What are you absolutely determined to do/achieve in the next 12 months? FINISH MY BOOK AND RELEASE MY LATEST ALBUM.