Dereham – Trinity Methodist Church
Thursday nights at Trinity Methodist Church
Theatre Street, Dereham, NR19 2EP
The Dereham group meet in the beautiful Trinity Methodist Church – a classic building with full amenities, disabled access and free parking. You’ll find the community spirit immediately inviting, making this a great environment for both new singers and accomplished voices to express themselves.
Your Thursday night group is hosted by Christine (Chris) Chamberlain. A skilled and passionate musician in her own right, she understands how to relate to all levels of singer and help you bring out the best in your own abilities.
You will be welcomed by our fantastic Buddy Jacqui. She will answer all of your questions, and make sure you have everything you need to start singing!
The group runs from 7.30pm until 9.00pm and there is free parking available behind the church on Trinity Close. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled in before the start.
If you would like to try out the Dereham Invidia singing group, then why not come and have your first two sessions on us? Click here to book your first Free Taster session now!
If you would like to learn a bit more about our Dereham tutor Chris then you’re in luck as we have quizzed her for your benefit:
- Your favourite colour: At the moment, blue.
- Your favourite Book (or top 3 if you can’t choose!): Hunger Games trilogy.
- Your dream car: An open top red sports car.
- Your tipple of choice: Champagne
- Your Childhood nickname: Kizzie Bee.
- What household chore do you absolutely loath doing? Cleaning.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would you choose and why? Stay as I am- ageless and talented!
- If you could learn how to do anything to the highest standard, what would it be and why? Play the piano although if that were true I would be working on it.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life? Now you’re talking!
- What was the last movie that made you cry? The Hunger Games the first one.
- If you could go back to the age of 21 and give yourself 3 pieces of advice, what would they be? Get over yourself / accept yourself / love yourself.
- Your perfect weekend: reading, walking in the countryside with the wind in my hair, the sun on my face and a good friend beside me.
- Your Dream holiday destination: Rarotonga, one of the Cook Islands.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Get around to cleaning the house.
- What job would you be absolutely terrible at? Stock exchange.
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning gold for? Helping people express themselves through words spoken, written and sung.
- What’s your claim to fame? Teaching Victoria Adams and getting her through the auditions for the Spice Girls.
- Apart from musical instruments, what’s worth spending more on to get the best of? Your health.
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years? Watching my Invidia groups grow happier and larger!!
- What big city would you most like to live in? London.