Cromer – Methodist Church
Wednesday nights at Cromer Methodist Church
West Street, Cromer, NR27 9HZ
One of our more intimate meetings, this Wednesday group meets in the Cromer Methodist Church. You’ll find the community spirit immediately inviting, making this a great environment for both new singers and accomplished voices to express themselves.
Your Wednesday night group is hosted by Charlotte Joyce, who also tutors for our North Walsham group. A skilled and passionate musician in her own right, she understands how to relate to all levels of singer and help you bring out the best in your own abilities.
You will be welcomed to the group by our fantastic Buddies Judith (left) and Julie (right). They will answer all of your questions and make sure you have everything you need to start singing!
The group runs from 7.30pm until 9.00pm and there is parking available onsite as well as free parking close to the Church. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled in before the start.
If you would like to try out the Cromer Invidia singing group, then why not come and have your first two sessions on us? Click here to book your first Free Taster session now!
We asked Charlotte a few questions, why not find out a bit more about our Cromer tutor before you meet her in person:
- Your Favourite Book (or top 3 if you can’t choose!): MORTAL ENGINES –PHILLIP REEVE.
- Your Favourite Invidia song: PROUD MARY.
- Your Dream holiday destination: ANYWHERE WARM WITH A POOL & SPA & NO TEENAGERS!
- Your biggest pet peeve: WHY THE CATS ALWAYS MANAGE SO MUCH SLEEP YET ALWAYS ACT TIRED.
- Your dream car: CONVERTIBLE BEETLE.
- Your tipple of choice: BAILEY’S.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would you choose and why? THIS DOESN’T APPEAL FRANKLY AS THE BENEFITS OF ANY ONE AGE ALWAYS HAS A DOWNSIDE!!
- If you could learn how to do anything to the highest standard, what would it be and why? BE ABLE TO SPEAK EVERY LANGUAGE…
- What was the last movie that made you cry? MOST, BUT LES MIS DOES IT EVERY TIME!
- Name 3 items on your bucket list: DOING A CATTLE DRIVE IN AMERICA, VISIT NEW ORLEANS DURING MARDI GRAS, SPEND A LONG TIME ON A REMOTE ISLAND.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? CHOCOLATE!
If you could change your name to anything, what would you choose and why? LADY CHARLOTTE J I COULD JUSTIFY HAVING SERVANTS!
- Musical Guilty Pleasures that you don’t really want to admit to (go on): PERFORMING IN AN ABBA TRIBUTE WAS A LOT OF FUN.
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning gold for? SLEEPING THROUGH THE ALARM CLOCK.
- If you had infinite funds to build the house of your dreams, what would the finished house look like? VERY LARGE! SPIRAL STAIRCASES AND PORTRAITS WITH MOVING EYES & SECRET PASSAGEWAYS WHICH LED TO DIFFERENT WORLDS –HOGWARTS I GUESS WITHOUT THE CREEPY BITS!
- What are the small things that make your day better? LATTE.
- What’s your claim to fame? PERFORMING AT WEMBLEY.
- What can’t you live without (apart from friends and family)?” CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE.
- What is something you think everyone should totally do at least once in their life? RIDE A HORSE.
- Apart from musical instruments, what’s worth spending more on to get the best of? ICECREAM.
- What are you absolutely determined to do/achieve in the next 12 months? FINISH MY BOOK AND RELEASE MY LATEST ALBUM.